Join us Monday Nights for Bible Study on the Blood on Zoom
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm (EST)
A preschooler is doing yoga trances in school as part of the curriculum. A sixth-grade class is making clay models of idols in a history lesson and placing them around the classroom to “ward away evil spirits.” Third graders participate in mindfulness activities at school. A tenth grader has a witch (literally) as her English teacher. A 12-year-old boy kills himself as a result of participating in a social media challenge. Elementary schools welcome “after school satan” clubs. Children’s books on how to perform magic spells are being displayed and sold online and in major stores. YouTube videos explaining how to read tarot cards are easily accessible. Cartoons depict seances around crystal balls summoning evil spirits. Ouija boards are being thinly masked and marketed as “Holy Spirit boards” for seances to “communicate directly with Jesus.”
This is real. And this is happening now. The minds and spirits of children are being inundated and assaulted with secularism, humanism, atheism, witchcraft – you name it, it’s available. And we wonder why our children are depressed, withdrawn, violent, rebellious, anti-social, self-mutilating, suicidal, and more. We must war.
According to the revelation of the LORD through the spirit of prophecy, babies are even being attacked in the womb. Witches are performing incantations over their children in the womb to raise an army for the enemy. We will begin to hear of hermaphrodites (animals or humans having both male and female sexual organs) being born because of this womb-invasion and perversion of the enemy. He is even attempting to attack the babies of the righteous via reports of miscarriages, afflictions, and deformations. We must war.
We must war for our babies, children, and youth. For if we do not war, we willingly hand them over to the enemy’s tactics and strategies. This is incumbent upon us all, whether or not we have children. We are the Body of CHRIST, and HE has called us all to arms. This is heavy on the heart of the FATHER. For HE is raising up a righteous army for HIMSELF amongst the babies and children of the righteous. And HE has given US the mandate to pray, intercede, strategize, train, and war for the next generation. If we don’t, who will? We must war.
We are to be vigilant over our children, training them in the Presence and the power of the LORD to be warriors for HIM. So how do we war? We war offensively with the Sword of the SPIRIT, the WORD of GOD. Feel free to use the following Scripture passages as you war. Apply them to your children and the children within your churches, communities, states, etc. War with the WORD.
1. Cover your children with the spiritual authority that you have been given as parents and as warriors.
“His sons used to go and hold a feast in the house of each one on his day, and they would send and invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. 5 And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, ‘It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.’ Thus Job did continually.” Job 1:4-5 ESV
2. Pray continually that the LORD will place a hedge of protection, a wall of Fire, around your children. We cannot be with them everywhere, but the LORD is.
Have you not put a hedge around him and his house and all that hehas, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.“ Job 1:10 ESV
3. Trust the LORD to teach your children and to give you divine strategies as you train them to be HIS warriors.
4. Do not be nice in your warfare. Be firm. Warfare is not nice – it is bloody, and the enemy is playing for keeps. War with the following Scripture. Rescue your children from the “mighty” and the tyrant. Ask the LORD to contend with their oppressors – and begin to name their oppressors. Cause their oppressors to eat their own flesh and to drink their own blood as wine. Don’t be afraid to come forcefully against the oppressor in JESUS’ Name!
“Can the prey be taken from the mighty, or the captives of a tyrant be rescued? 25 For thus says the Lord: ‘Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children. 26 I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” Isaiah 49:24-26 ESV
4. Pray against the strategies of the enemy and ask the LORD to fill our babies and children with the HOLY SPIRIT even within the womb. For these are the ones who will turn their generation and entire nations back to the LORD. Hallelujah!
“…for he will be great before the Lord. And he must not drink wine or strong drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb. And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God, and he will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready for the Lord a people prepared.” Luke 1:15-17 ESV
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. 29 Even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit.” Joel 2:28-29 ESV
There are various ways that we can be practically involved in protecting the children in our communities. Just a few are listed here.
1. For parents of school-aged children, or even younger ones in day care, send an email to your child’s teachers at the beginning of each school year or semester. The purpose of this email is to inform teachers of specific types of activities in which your child is not allowed to participate due to religious reasons. Invite the teachers to offer an alternative assignment for your child. This empowers both you and your child, while educating the teachers. Review the activities with your child as well. Then, if a questionable activity does arise, your child will be able to go to the teacher and ask to call you, or that the assignment be delayed until which time you can confirm if it is acceptable. You can access a template of this email by clicking below.
2. As community members, become active in your local parent-teacher associations, boards of education, and any organization which has a direct impact on the children in the community.
3. Activate your local church to become involved in the community and to create youth mentorship programs as a safe place for youth to learn and grow in the LORD. Educate your church leadership regarding what is being practiced in the schools currently. Feel free to share this blog with them and pray that it will grab their hearts that they may be activated to war.
4. Prayerfully consider homeschooling your children or placing them in a private school.
These are just a few suggestions. Please pray and ask the HOLY SPIRIT the strategy that you should have as you war over our children. For the Body of CHRIST shall come together as HIS Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. In JESUS’ Name.
“Simon Peter replied, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ 18 ‘And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.’” Matthew 16:16,18 ESV
Amen and amen.
*All Scriptures are in the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
Stay connected with your WeRemnant Family.
Join us every Monday 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm night by Zoom for in-depth Bible studies.
Need prayer? Click here. Need dream interpretation? Click here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are posted. We have a new video every week.
Like us on WeRemnant Facebook page to see videos and pictures from the field. These videos show the effectiveness of your love for JESUS expressed through generosity.
Follow us on Instagram! Yes, we have that as well.
Thank you so much.